"Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics.”
Covid 19 Latest news 10th of July - OPEN !
I'm happy to announce that according to the Government advice I'm able to offer hands-on Shiatsu Sessions from the 13th of July.
If you need self-shiatsu guided sessions, I'm still available both online and face to face.
Since my very priority is my client's safety, there will be some changes in our appointment modality, following the new NHS' and Government's protocol, to ensure a safe practice.
• Everything in the room will be sanitized before each client
• As I used to do before Covid I'll change all the waterproof sheets, cotton sheets and pillowcases for each client
• I will change my own clothes after each clients
• I'll wear a mask and a Visor
• You will need to wear a mask
• You can choose whether to receive the treatment on the massage bed or on the futon.
• We will discuss the client's general health by phone, email or text in the 24 hours before the session.
• You will receive before your treatment a consent form to fill and sign.
• I will pick the client up at the door at the time of the appointement
• Each client must wash her/his hands before the session.
• I won't charge any fees for cancellation due to Covid reasons.
If you have any further enquiries please feel free to contact me or you will receive all the info that you need when you'll book your first treatment, so don't worry.
A one hour session that includes a consultation followed by a guided self-diagnosis. I will share with you the best exercises and acupressure points to use on your own, Qigong, Do-in, Yoga, Breathing exercise, Shiatsu stretching, that fits for you. With a range of activities to support your Immune System, improve relaxation giving relieve from stress, fear and worry.
Distance healing Shiatsu
This is delivered after a one to one online chat about the client's needs and issues. This energetic work comes from the union of Shiastu and Qigong knowledge.
Shiatsu and acupressure massage are holistic complementary and alternative therapies hands on body works approach which are deeply relaxing, regenerating and rebalancing.
Shiatsu support individual to move toward a greater sense of health and wellbeing on different aspect of a person: physical, psychological, emotional and spiritual.
Shiatsu works on the energetic level through the body-works. The body is treated entirely from head to toe.
Shiatsu sessions are indicated in case of stress-related problems and for preventivate healthcare.
Some benefits of Shiatsu:
- stress management
- improve sleep pattern
- pain relief (e.g. back pain, sore neck, shoulders ache, legs....)
- stiff neck relieve
- relieve tension
- improve body mobility
- support with grief and other strong emotions
- improve energy and creativity
- improve digestion, menstrual health and sleep pattern
- support with fibromyalgia, sciatica, frozen shoulder, depression
I am a Shiatsu practitioner and acupressure massage therapist registered with the Shiatsu Society (MRSS).
In Rome (Italy) I began my studies in 2015 at the Igea school of Shiatsu continued at the E.S.I. (European Shiatsu Institute); both the schools are accredited by the F.I.S.I.E.O. (Italian Shiatsu Federation). I attended the last year of study and I graduated at the Shiatsu College in Manchester, UK after 3 years of training.
I never stopped studying in depth and expanding my knowledge in Shiatsu, chinese medicine, body-work and spirituality.
I've been practicing yoga and meditation since 2000 and I put these experieces in my Shiatsu practice. I've always been interested in zen and oriental philosophies as well as in holistic therapies.
I am fascinated about how emotions can mould our body. On our bodies there are all our stories. So I believe that relieving body tension allow us to relieve stress and strong emotions.
My Shiatsu is focused on improving my clients’ quality of life encouraging mind-body awareness and through restoring strength, flexibility and energy giving relief from body tensions, stress and past injuries, reducing the effects of emotional pain and supporting the ones affected by chronic diseases.
Supporting my clients is my very priority so I often give them gentle and easy exercises – tailored on their needs – to enhance the effects of the shiatsu sessions
I've always believed that a healthy body gives us a healthy mind and vice versa, because everything is connected. This is why, when I tried Shiatsu for the first time and I experimented the benefits on myself, I decided that yes I would like to receive Shiatsu for the rest of my life, and that, yes again, I would like to give Shiatsu to the others.
Shiatsu puts the individual in a state of harmony.