Open - Covid 19 Latest news 19 July 2021 - Covid safe procedures
Please read before your shiatsu session
• If you have covid 19 symptoms such as a persistent cough, fever, loss of taste/smell, or you need to self isolate please cancel your session. I won't charge you anything.
• I will cancel the session if I develop covid 19 symptoms or I need to self-isolate.
• Please, if you can wear a face-covering when you arrive.
• I will wear a mask and a visor during the session.
• Everything in the room will be sanitized between clients.
• I will work with the window opened to keep the room ventilated (the room will be still warm, and I'll give you a warm clean blanket)
• I will pick you up at the door at the time of the appointment. Please arrive at the time of the appointment, you can text me when you are at the door downstairs.
• Please wash your hands before the session or use the hand sanitiser provided.
Thank you for your help
If you have any further enquiries please feel free to contact me or you will receive all the info that you need when you'll book your first treatment, so don't worry.
If you need to cancel or reschedule, please let me know as soon as possible by phone at 07557 528367. Cancellation is free of charge until 24 hours before the appointment. Cancellation within 24 hours will be charged £20. For a no-show, the full amount will be charged.
A one-hour session that includes a consultation followed by a guided self-diagnosis. I will share with you the best exercises and acupressure points to use on your own, Qigong, Do-in, Yoga, Breathing exercise, Shiatsu stretching, that fits for you. With a range of activities to support your Immune System, improve relaxation giving relief from stress, fear and worry.