Covid 19 Latest news 18th January 2021 -Covid safe Shiatsu sessions
We are now in Tier 5, this mens that I’m allowed to stay open during the current lockdown since Shiatsu has been classified under: 'other medical or health services, including services relating to mental health’. For this reason at the moment I must only see clients that use shiatsu for an identified physical or mental health condition or injury that is causing them severe pain or having an adverse impact on their mobility or their quality of life.
As always I’m operating following all the NHS and government guidelines for a covid safe practice and environment.
I’m looking forward to see you.
Since my very priority is my client's safety I've always been working to create a covid safe envirorment and practice:
• Everything in the room will be sanitized before each client
• I will change my own clothes after each clients
• I'll wear a mask and a Visor
• You will need to wear a mask
• We will discuss the client's general health by phone, email or text in the 24 hours before the session.
• You will receive before your treatment a consent form to fill and sign.
• I will pick the client up at the door at the time of the appointement
• Each client must wash her/his hands before the session.
• I won't charge any fees for cancellation due to Covid reasons. (Please notice that no show will incur the full charge of the treatment)
If you need self-shiatsu guided sessions, I'm still available both online and face to face.
If you have any further enquiries please feel free to contact me or you will receive all the info that you need when you'll book your first treatment, so don't worry.
Cancellation policy amid Covid 19 pandemic
If you need to cancel or reschedule, please let me know as soon as possible by phone.. Cancellation amid the pandemic is free of charge until 1 hour before the appointment. Cancellation within the 1 hour will be charged £15) For a no show the full amount will be charged.
A one hour session that includes a consultation followed by a guided self-diagnosis. I will share with you the best exercises and acupressure points to use on your own, Qigong, Do-in, Yoga, Breathing exercise, Shiatsu stretching, that fits for you. With a range of activities to support your Immune System, improve relaxation giving relieve from stress, fear and worry.